Looking for a career in the roofing industry? RoofConnect is hiring!
Opportunities are posted here as they become available.
- Nationwide, Various Locations
- The primary function of the roofing estimator is to provide and lead full-service estimating for large-scale and complex projects. Projects will be varied and span multiple types of roofing contracts.
- Roofing Mechanic I
- Roofing Mechanic I will have a minimum of one to three years’ experience in roofing.
- Roofing Mechanic II
- The primary function of the roofing mechanic II is to perform all of the required tasks of a skilled tradesman in the roofing industry. Responsible for supervising laborers.
- A foreman will directly supervises and coordinates activities of construction/roofing trade workers and their helpers. Performs both supervisory and management functions and also engages in the same construction/roofing trade work as the workers they supervise. Provides timely and quality installation of all assigned roofing projects in the field.
- Construction Manager
- Responsible for managing projects on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the client; from the pre-construction meeting through project close out. Serve as Company liaison to customer, Foreman, crew, Consultants, Architects, Subcontractors and Vendors in all matters pertaining to Codes and Safety compliance, construction technique, equipment and personnel.
- Crane Operator/Boom Truck Driver
- Must possess a Class A or Class B CDL driver’s license and a clean driving record. Will ensure accuracy of load, deliver load/product properly and safely, complete all required paperwork promptly and accurately.
Know a qualified candidate? Refer them! There will be a $250 referral reward for any referral that leads to a hire of over 90 days.
To apply to any of the career opportunities listed above, please email a cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com or 870-484-3330