Commercial, Educational, and Municipal buildings have several things in common – they all have facilities with numerous access points and a high volume of people needing access. Facilities are often updated, expanded, or repurposed with accessibility needs changing frequently. It can be time-consuming and expensive to ensure that only the right people have access to the right places at the right time. Fortunately, SecureConnect has a cost-effective solution that can help make this process easier, while maintaining a high level of security.
SecureConnect has partnered with iLOQ to provide smart and secure access to the buildings and spaces we use daily. For the last two decades, iLOQ has been leading the way in the access management industry. iLOQ’s disruptive technology is changing the way we live and work. It’s battery-free, cable-free and the only key you’ll need is your NFC-enabled cellphone. iLOQ’s highly intelligent, and yet simple-to-use solution maximizes security and accessibility while minimizing lifecycle costs.
Plug and Play Solution
- The beauty of iLOQ’s solution lies in its simplicity. Any existing lock cylinder can be quickly and simply replaced with iLOQ’s battery-free and cable-free cylinder instantly modernizing your building and providing state-of-the-art security.
Unlimited Access Possibilities
- You can conveniently choose what ‘key’ you want to use; an iLOQ NFC-enabled cellphone key, a fob, a tag, or even a PIN code – the choice is yours. And, like all iLOQ solutions, no batteries or excess cabling are needed.
Smarter, Simpler Administration
- Administration is handled by one, flexible, modifiable, easy-to-use SaaS platform. The advanced device-to-device communication feature allows a vast amount of data (such as access rights, time limitations, a list of blocked keys, and audit trails) to be remotely updated and quickly shared between the readers, keys, and locks in real-time. This eliminates the need to manually import or export data to locks and keys on site and minimizes the expenditure associated with system wiring and drives down lifecycle costs.
- With all devices connected and communicating with each other, access rights are controlled in real-time. Lost or stolen cellular-based keys can be quickly and easily deactivated, maximizing security while minimizing administrative work and costs.
- iLOQ’s standard, open application programming interface (API) allows integration with modern information-sharing and booking systems and customer personnel databases. This has many helpful use cases; for example, the booking of shared spaces can be updated on-site or through mobile applications with no additional wiring to the door.
The world we live and operate in is changing at ever accelerating pace. Staying up to date with new technologies is one way you can keep your facilities and personnel safe and secure. Let our team of experts help bring your security and access systems into the 21st Century!
SecureConnect offers client-focused physical security assessments; turnkey security technology installation, programming, and integration; as well as preventive maintenance services throughout the life cycle of your systems, giving you peace of mind when it comes to the security of your facility and systems.