RoofConnect Services Available Through Omnia Partners, Public Sector Purchasing Network
Region 4 Education Service Center, Houston, TX has awarded RoofConnect, National Roofing Services, a competitively solicited Roofing Products and Services contract, made available through OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. Through contract # R180902, RoofConnect, is able to deliver the most comprehensive roofing and roof asset management solutions designed to reduce your roofing life-cycle costs.
OMNIA Partners, Public Sector is the nation’s largest and most experienced cooperative purchasing organization dedicated to public sector procurement. Our immense purchasing power and world-class suppliers have produced a comprehensive portfolio of cooperative contracts and partnerships, making OMNIA Partners the most valued and trusted resource for organizations nationwide. Utilizing this cooperative contract through OMNIA Partners, you can rely on an expedited contract procurement process and our streamlined roofing project management capabilities – allowing you to concentrate on your daily responsibilities of ensuring a safe, dry, comfortable environment for your students, staff and visitors.
- Increased value and control in procurement process
- Single-source solutions of a national contract through local contractors
- Solutions available from all major roofing manufacturers
- Shorter project execution with fewer hassles, change orders & lower costs
- Use of “best contractors in class” providers
- K-12 Schools
- Higher Education / Universities / Charter Schools
- Municipalities: Cities / Counties / Villages / Townships / Water Districts
- Native American Tribes
- Non-profit: Hospitals / Nursing Homes / Housing Authorities
Through this cooperative contract, we have secured discounted pricing from a variety of our manufacturers and service providers. Specific pricing for National IPA participants is available upon request.
1. Material Pricing from Manufacturers:
We have pre-negotiated material discounts for National IPA participants with a variety of major roofing material manufacturers in the industry.
With SafePro’s rooftop safety and security products, National IPA participants can protect capital investments and reduce their financial risk and liabilities. Using SafePro products, such as the SafePro Roof Hatch Rails™, HandsFree Power Hatch Lift™ and RiskPro™ solutions will provide cost-effective protection, safety and security.
Through this cooperative contract, we have secured discounted pricing on a variety of our services. Specific pricing for National IPA participants is available upon request.
- Roof Asset Management Program and Warranty Maximization Program:
Each individual customer’s portfolio will require specific pricing to be established.
Roof with Expired or New Roof Warranty
+ Upgrade to RoofConnect Watertight Program (if necessary)
+ RoofConnect Asset Management Program / Roof Warranty Connect Program = Firm Fixed Price, PM, Housekeeping and Leak Response for specified period of time
- Inspection and inventory with condition assessment
- Access via a web-based information management program
- Infrared Roof Moisture Survey
- Asbestos Roof Core Testing
- Specification Development
RoofConnect is approved to perform warranty repairs by all major roofing manufacturers. This approval means that RoofConnect can perform reasonable warranty repairs WHILE ON-SITE. This reduces the need for return trips and reduces the time taken to solve leaking defects, which translates to reduce impact on the National IPA participant’s property and occupants.
RoofConnect offers a unique invoicing program whereby costs for warranty and non-warranty roofing repairs are handled internally. This process allows for faster invoicing to you and eliminates the delay of billing often seen when invoices are delivered through the warranty holder and billed back to the customer.
The RoofConnect Warranty Maximization Program is designed to help protect the best interest of our clients by protecting them from unnecessary costs and delays in repairs.
- Roof Consulting Services:
The primary focus of our roof consulting service is to assist in maximizing capital and maintenance investment in roofing expenditures, managing the roofing asset for optimization. When managing roof assets, regardless of being a commercial, education, government or non-profit building, the goal is the same: Maximize service life and performance of the roof asset for the lowest possible cost, thereby achieving the lowest life cycle cost of the asset.
- Asphalt & Paving Services:
Customized Projects and Management for Asphalt and Concrete Paving Needs
- Can obtain proposals from multiple providers
- Value engineered parking lot recommendations
- Monitor project progress
- Succinct communication throughout the process
- Help determine maintenance vs. reconstruction costs and budgets for one or multiple years
- Photovoltaic Roofing Solutions:
Many of RoofConnect’s Member Owners are established authorities in design, procurement and construction of rooftop solar installations that will satisfy your financial, operational, environmental and governmental needs.
Pricing for Photovoltaic Roofing Solutions is available upon request and determined by individual job requirements and specifications.
- Snow Load Management & Removal:
As a preventive measure, it is good to have a yearly assessment of your roof to make sure there are no underlying repairs that need to be done prior to a heavy snow. It’s important to understand the risk that snow and ice accumulation poses, and it’s even more important to secure proper snow and ice removal services before the storm, before all resources are allocated.
In the event of any winter storms, snowfall can be monitored by RoofConnect Technicians, measured and assessed to assist our clients in determining whether or not it exceeds your roof’s weight capacity, and when it does, it is important to remove immediately. Even when snow or ice accumulation does not exceed your roof’s weight capacity, drifting and wind can cause unanticipated roof failures or leaks. Furthermore, snow and ice melt-off can freeze and block drainage systems.
Snow Measurement & Removal Service:
- Measurement of snow load in four quadrants of roof surface.
- Clearing of drains, scuppers and gutters.
- Monitor drifts and accumulation on HVAC and other rooftop equipment.
- Removal of excess snow on monitored roofs
© 2018 All rights Reserved.