RoofConnect is Open for Business!
David Workman, President & CEO, RoofConnect
To Our Customers and Industry Partners,
Like you, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. We want you to know first and foremost that we are here for you during these uncertain times. RoofConnect is still fully operational and open for business.
Many of you have reached out to us with questions regarding operations during the pandemic and how RoofConnect is adapting.
We’re working closely with our suppliers, manufacturers and contractors, to minimize the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in order to execute roofing projects for our customers safely and on schedule. Currently, and for the foreseeable future, we do not expect any delays on the delivery of materials. Should this change due to circumstances out of our control, we promise to always keep you informed and updated.
We’ve also taken the necessary steps and precautions to keep our employees safe during this time:
- Allowing office personnel the option to work from home.
- Installed sanitization stations at all entrances/exits.
- Implemented face mask policies for when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Removed water fountains and provided water bottles in their place.
The RoofConnect team is ready to assist you with your commercial roof maintenance needs and will continue to provide support to our customers across the U.S.
As we continue to navigate this situation together, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly with any questions that you may have.
- Hours of Operation: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 356 days a year!
- Phone: 877.942.5613
- Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
President/CEO of RoofConnect
We’re here to Help!
Request a FREE Roof Assessment Today by completing the form below!
Also, take a look at the options below to see how RoofConnect can help you with all of your roofing needs!