Roof Asset Management
Besides your employees, what is your company’s biggest and most important asset? Your roof. Think about what your commercial roof does: it protects every other part of your investment, from inventory to equipment to supplies. A roof is a business asset; protecting it is vital to your company’s success.
More Than Roof Maintenance
When you partner with RoofConnect to provide TLC to your PVC, TPO, EPDM, or another type of commercial roof, you gain enormous benefits:
- Roof asset management provides comprehensive, umbrella protection for the one asset that protects the rest of your business
- Roof asset management is proactive, preventing minor issues from becoming expensive headaches
- Preservation of existing roof warranties
- Documentation of your roof’s condition, plans for repairs, and development of roof succession strategies
- Prevention of water leaks, mold and mildew propagation, and interior damage
Roof Asset Management
RoofConnect’s Roof Asset Management Program includes visual inspection, recommended next steps to address areas of concern (repair or replacement scopes of work), detailed drawings documenting the location of your specific problems and overall roof layout, life cycle cost analysis, and budget forecasting. We tailor each program to the unique needs of our clients. Your customized program can include:
- Due Diligence Inspections
- Annual or Semi-Annual Surveys
- Warranty Inspections/Warranty Compliance
- Leak Investigation
- Drainage System Inspections
- Exterior Wall and Foundation Inspections
Every Roof Asset Management Program includes access to 24-hour emergency service, Roof Condition Surveys, and strategies to lower your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Comprehensive Roof Inspection
Visual inspections will address your commercial property’s features and needs. They range from non-invasive examinations to destructive testing such as core sampling of the roof to establish a baseline profile.
Our highly skilled roofing specialists use modern equipment to assess and preserve your roof so you can avoid consequences of so-called “benign neglect” like these:
- Insulation damage or saturation
- Rot in the roof deck
- Slips and falls from water leaks inside or untrained personnel on the roof
- Disruption of normal business operations due to roof failure
Contact RoofConnect today to learn more about how our Roof Asset Management Program can completely protect your commercial roof.