RoofConnect Services Available Through TIPS Contract
The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS) Board of Directors of Region VIII Education Service Center has awarded RoofConnect, National Roofing Services, a competitively bid Roofing Products and Services contract. Under these cooperative contracts (#180702 / #180205) RoofConnect, along with their local partners throughout the country, is able to deliver the most comprehensive roofing and roof asset management solutions designed to reduce your roofing life-cycle costs.
TIPS is a national purchasing cooperative that leverages the purchasing potential of governmental entities in all 50 states. Utilizing the TIPS cooperative contract, you can rely on an expedited contract procurement process and our streamlined roofing project management capabilities – allowing you to concentrate on your daily responsibilities of ensuring a safe, dry, comfortable environment for your students, staff and visitors. To learn more about TIPS and other money saving opportunities through cooperatives, visit www.roofconnect.com/markets-we-serve-our-connections.
- Increased value and control in procurement process
- Single-source solutions of a national contract through local contractors
- Solutions available from all major roofing manufacturers
- Shorter project execution with fewer hassles, change orders & lower costs
- Use of “best contractors in class” providers
- K-12 Schools
- Higher Education / Universities / Charter Schools
- Municipalities: Cities / Counties / Villages / Townships / Water Districts
- Native American Tribes
- Non-profit: Hospitals / Nursing Homes / Housing Authorities